Alfalfa pelletizing is an industrial process that reduces the raw material to small particles (grinding), subsequent agglutination and compression by pressing (pelleting).
- Queen of fodder;
- Alfalfa 100% pure, pelleted, rich in fibers, proteins, vitamins and minerals.
- Maintain all original features of the product;
- Easy to work with;
- Can reduce labor by up to 85%
- Handler puts the right measure for your animal and does not need to be measured, thus avoiding risks of waste;
- Eliminates barbed wires, thus avoiding injuries;
- Saves expenses with transportation (freight);
- Easy storage (space, cleaning, losses, pests, mold)
- Prevents fungal growth due to low humidity.
Animal list: equines, ostriches, laying hens, sheep and goats, chinchillas, pigs, cattle.